BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年8月14日星期四

Essay-My Helpful Coursemate(Funny)

My Helpful Course Mates

We are all affected by people around us, such as our teachers, favorite actors, friends or even the people we often meet at bus stop. It had been sometimes I have never leave my hometown that far for my studies. The environment seems to be so new and fresh to me that I was having a hard time to get used to it. New environment, study style and even new friends was all the things I have to encounter. During the 1st class, I have started to feel the culture shock due to the difference of spoken languages from my course mates and I started to become more silent.

When I starting to feel miserable, there is a group of people came into my sight. Those people are the one that made difference in my university life.

Lee Mun Hon is one of the guy who encourage me to speak more and improved my English language. What did he do to improve my English? You might ask. The most simple and effective way that he used towards me is by forcing me to speak more in English in order to learn the mistakes I had done .Furthermore, to sharpen my grammar he introduced some interesting magazine for me .

The second person that assists me in my studies was Siow Kah Yin. She was my helpful vice- class representative who helps me lighten up my burden as class representative. Since class representative had the responsibility in printing out all the notes and tutor question for every classmates. She helps me to handle other problems so that the task I have to handle wont pileup together.

Lastly , Wong See Bih and Chang Kar Hou was two of my best course mates who always support me in my decision making. They are the one who always respect and believe in what I did. They lend their support to me when I need their help even when they have their own things to handle. Moreover, they tutor me when I faced difficulties in my studies that they excel in.

In a nutshell, course mates are very important in university because they are the one who ease our burden. Even though they might not be useful now but they might be the only one who help us when we are in need.


P/s: Although the essay talk about "Mun Hon, Kar Yin, See Bih and Kar Hou" but classmates from Marketing T3"Huey San, Huey Luh, Chin Lee, Brenda, En Wee, E.Johnny, Desmond, Eric, Jun Hao, Woei Kang, Yuen Howe, Yong Sern, Vahn....... ," u are all the best i have ever met..hope tat you all enjoy the "essay"

2 评论:

从心出发 说...

hey ya benny!!!
Its very GAMDONG to see my name on your blog eh~
Being able to assist you is my pleasure, lolx..
Thx for giving lotza chances for me to learn from you,
Gambateh kudasai, Benny!!!

Benny 说...

LOL..how come u so easy GAMDONG eh..
but is true tat i have a chances to meet u all..Finally i find someone tat can be "Chi gao xin" with me d..
lol...i m the one who should thank you being so helpful n nice to help me in everything..